Monday, December 16, 2013

Chayanne - Lo Dejaría Todo


I have tried almost everything to convince

as the world collapses around here at my feet
while I learn this loneliness not know
I ask again, maybe if I will survive
because without you I still icy and empty consciousness
because I've been without you
Love has not reborn
because I've gone beyond the limit of desolation
my body, my mind and my soul no longer have free
and I swear that ...
leave it all because you stayed
my creed , my past , my religion
after all you are
breaking our ties
and let this heart into pieces
my skin would also ,
my name , my strength
to my own life
and what does it lose
if you take of my faith
do not let
Your good things hurt more
when you are absent
I know it's too late
for remedying
I have no right to avail myself of ten thousand excuses
I definitely know where you're going now
Although you repeat that again
I 'm dying every day
but you're also
dying you do not forgive me
although it has come without you
the limit of desolation
and my body, my mind and my soul
no longer connection
I keep dying .
I would give anything ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment